Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Check Out My New Website

It has been a few days since I posted to this blog. I have been busy starting a new website. You can check it out at herbal-list-remedies.com

I have put up a form there for you to submit questions about herbal remedies. I will try to answer any question, except questions about diagnosing medical problems. As I have repeated many times here, if you have a medical problem, please consult the appropriate medical professional.

You can also subscribe to my new ezine, The Herbal List at the website.

My goal for the site is to make it the best resource for information about herbs and herbal remedies, anywhere.

I have ambitious plans for the site, but, trying to move 35 years of learning and experience from my head to the website will take time. If there is something you want to know now, please use the form on the website herbal-list-remedies.com, and I'll get you an answer as soon as I can. (As my traffic increases, I may not be able to individually respond to each question, but at least for now, you will receive a response directly from me.)


The material presented in this blog is for informational use only and should in no way be used as a substitute for needed medical treatment. I am not a doctor, I do not diagnose or treat disease. If you need medical care, please consult the appropriate medical professional. And please discuss with your doctor if you are taking or planning to take any herbal preparations

No comments: